Thursday, July 15, 2010

No Man's A Stone

I want to know you.
I want to know everything about you. Your favorite color, the movies you watch, the first song that ever gave you chills.
Not only the facts, though. I want to know your convictions and why you feel so strongly about them. I want to see the world from your eyes. I already know that I love the way you perceive things, and I want just to experience a little glimpse of what you see.
Let me know your heart. Tell me your secrets. You can trust me. I promise to always be the person you can turn to and rely on; I know you'll be that for me, too.
Sing with me. Hold my hand.
Let's go on a trip to nowhere. To anywhere. To EVERYwhere. Just us.
I pray that we let our walls fall down. You are my love.

"Walls Fall Down" by Bedouin Soundclash

2 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued girlie. What's with this??

    ReplyDelete
  2. there was something about yesterday. i don't know what it was, but it felt like the most romantic day/night ever to me. i was listening to the song "walls fall down" and felt a deep need to write my feelings down. ha, i'm such a cheese ball, i was talking to my unknown future husband, here.

    ReplyDelete