Sunday, August 22, 2010

Tie Me Up! Untie Me!

I wish I could look into my heart and know what I want. I wish I could fabricate a life that I could be SURE would include satisfaction, fulfillment and love. I wish that I could be less socially inept. I wish my neurosis would take a backseat for once, instead of driving all the time. I wish that people could SEE ME for the person I am instead of the person they THINK I am. I wish I could be informed as to who that person is.

Most importantly, I wish I would stop wishing and go live.

1 comment:

  1. Loving the mewithoutyou reference. Win.

    Don't we all want that? To be seen as how we see ourselves? I think that's the catch; if we stop wishing and LIVE, maybe people will see us in the way we want. Or maybe, we'll be so busy living we won't even notice. :)

    ReplyDelete