Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's been far too long with far too little to say...

Okay, I'll admit, the title is a lie. There has been so much to say that I've been too overwhelmed by the sheer magnitude of it all that I have not been able to nor will I ever blog bout the incidents that have occurred in the past week or so. I figure that the post would be much longer than any one human could sit and read. I already have pushed that envelope far enough in the past. SO! I have a short blog today comprised of just a few key things that have happened recently.

1. I got hit in the face with a basketball yesterday. It sucked.
2. I finally git the T Bell that I've been craving. (A cheesy double-beef burrito.)
3. My 9:30 class is canceled for tomorrow!
4. My circle of friends is mystically increasing exponentially!!!
5. I SAW DAN TODAY!!!!!!!! (http://danseveryday.blogspot.com/)

That's it for now!

Favorite:
A clip of "Brule's Rules for Your Health" from the comedy sketch show "The Tim and Eric Awesome Show". (Courtesy of Dr. Shawn Floyd, my philosophy professor.)

No comments:

Post a Comment