Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sucking at Blogging

A lot of stuff has been going on lately... lots of decisions to be made, lots of changes taking place, and lots of faith being challenged.

In a nutshell, two of my closest friends here at Malone might be leaving after this semester is over (which would totally crush me). I've been praying like crazy for them... I just want God's will to be revealed to them and that no matter what it is, they'll have a peace about whatever God is telling them. I've also been praying that the rest of our friends, including myself, will have peace about whatever it is they are supposed to do.

I dunno, this makes me want to watch Facing the Giants really bad though. If you haven't seen it, go watch it. In fact, I'll include a clip or two from it today.



Super inspiring Death Crawl scene
My new life theory in a movie scene. Prepare for Rain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment