Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bliss and Remorse

Happy things have been happening lately. I love the communication that I've had with people so far this summer, I mean, technology has proven to be a valuable tool thus far... Facebook, texting, all this has made catching up easy. There's more here, but I don't really want to go into too much detail. Essentially, I'm a happy camper right now. Yay for that.

I will say though, that I feel phased out of my friends' lives lately. Lame and stupid, I know. It's just because I never actually get to see anyone, ya know? I'm sure a ton of people are feeling this to a point, but it's just so crappy. I wish that I lived closer to my friends. ANY of my friends. I love seeing my Heartland friends when I go to the school with my mom, but I don't want to seem too much like that lame-o graduate who never leaves and who never realizes that she's HAD her time at HCS. Ah well, that's where I stand for now.



Okay, here's the END OF ZE WORLD!!! So funny, a little bit profane, but SO funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment