Thursday, May 28, 2009

Puncture Wounds and Wounds of Other Varieties.

Pretzels. They can make you bleed. No lie. I was crushing pretzels to make some strawberry pretzel dessert and my right hand was all cut up. I may have bled into the pretzels. Oops. Let's hope I didn't. Stupid sharp salt.

I sometimes wonder, okay always wonder, what people think when they see me. Is it a happy kind of excited feeling or an, "oh crap, there she is again" type of thing... are people indifferent when I'm around? Just some thoughts.

I also tend to wonder if I've ever been a mistake. Try to follow me on this one... I have had crushes before where I look back on them and think to myself, "WHAT was I thinking?! That was so weird and such a waste of time!" I wonder if anyone has ever felt that way about me. Probably not, I only know of two people that have ever legitimately had crushes on me... I guess that kinda solves that problem.

I wish I knew how to play the drums. That would be sweet.

My grandma drove an hour to my house today just to take me out to a surprise lunch. I had already eaten. FML. I still went and it was really fun. I love my grandma.

I made my summer soundtrack today. :) On itunes I always put together a playlist that gets me through the summer. This year's is glorious. 316 songs full of pure deliciousness.

89 days until I go back to Malone.



Courtesy of my friend Travis, Onion News Network's report of the newest in RPGs: World of World of Warcraft. Hahahaha this is so funny.

3 comments:

  1. 1. strawberry pretzel dessert is delicious.
    2. my heart swells with joy every time i see you, and it always will.
    3. i've done the same thing when looking back on guys i've liked.
    4. i love grandparents.
    5. that is an enormous playlist, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when we have to be separated, i'm gonna die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too :(
    but, if we're both dead, then we ARE together.
    wow, that's depressing.

    ReplyDelete