Monday, January 26, 2009

I Have One Word For You: Welcome to America

All right, this is my blog and frankly, it'll be so scrumtrulescent you'll barely be able to move. Just kidding (kind of). But seriously, lately there has been a huge wave of people at my school creating and updating blogs out the wazoo so I was like, "Hey! I have thoughts!" And also my friend Aaron bugged me for a few seconds about starting a blog and that was enough to put me over the edge to do it!

So my first entry is just me saying Helllllllloooooooo, World! I think that since i have somewhere in the neighborhood of 340 favorites on YouTube, I'll probably include one of my favorites per entry... that would be fun. A lot of them are songs, so that's something to look forward to. I mean, I'm not cool enough to have pictures for everything like one of my best friends, Kelly, has in her blog (http://kellysthoughtsgovkellysthoughts.blogspot.com/) so all of you throngs of readers (haha, yeah right) will have to settle for videos of things that I like. Ha.

I don't even know what the heck this is even going to be about. My best guess is that I'll talk about weird things that happen in my days, my friends, things that bug me, politics, religion, music, definitely movies, and even though I graduated and moved on to college at Malone University, I'll probably reference my high school, Heartland, a lot because it was a ginormous part of my life.

Oh, and PS- My blog title "Guten Morgen and Bagels" comes from a girl that is very near and dear to my heart... her name is Abby and she's a little crazy in the brain. This particular entry's title comes from something one of my best friends said to my roommate at lunch a few days ago. Ricki, my roomie, was eating something with chopsticks and John asked her why. Ricki responded, "Because I love chopsticks and they use them in China!" John proceeded to say, "You know what? I have one word for you... WELCOME TO AMERICA!" And basically EVERYTHING is funnier when John Dolence says it.

My favorite for the day is........ "Norwegian Cowbell" by Paul Gilbert. Give it a listen, I promise it's awesome!

1 comment: