Thursday, January 29, 2009

HCS is whaaaaaaaat?! REDHOT!

Tomorrow is my high school's homecoming basketball game. Most people would be all, "Whateveeeer," but not I. I have more Purple Pride than I have room for. I have GRATUITOUS AMOUNTS OF SCHOOL SPIRIT. But seriously though. I love Heartland so much it's unreal and I'm so beyond stoked to be going to the homecoming game. It'll take everything in my power to not jump down on the court and bust out in a cheer. Oohhh the glory days of varsity cheerleading... soooo good. And no, I was NOT "that cheerleader," thank you very much. =]

Also for this momentous event, Ricki, Amanda and myself are bringing home our core group of friends because everyone is DYING to finally see the HCS that we always talk about. haha, I know I at least speak for me and Ricki when I say that we are in love with the place. I'm so excited. Aaron Zorn is staying at my house and that should be really fun... him and my brother already love each other because there was one time when I was chatting online with Zorn and I had to make these brownies so I left him to talk to my brother. It was love at first line of type. This is gonna be a great weekend.

I just realized that in my rapidfire blogging I've been forgetting the faves... so I'll include 4 to make up for lost time.

First one is going to be "Hit in the USA" by Beat Crusaders.
Second will be another one by Beat Crusaders, "Tonight Tonight Tonight"
*Those two were both actually courtesy of Aaron Zorn*
Third isssss.... a surprise. =]
And lastly I leave you with The Bible in a Minute by Barats and Bereta. Christian or not, you'll enjoy this I think.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I could introduce you to the Beat Crusaders - it's too bad though that it's impossible to find the original video for "Hit in the USA" in all its amazingness

    ReplyDelete