Thursday, January 29, 2009

Window

My roomie's sister Wendy lives in the dorm room two doors down from us and tonight someone thought it would be hilarious to launch a snowball at their window at the crack of 11:45 pm... Guess what?! The window broke. Our RA was out cold. The creepy Campus Security guys came. There was much laughter and bonding amongst the girls on our floor. In fact, here I sit in the lounge outside of my room with two of the lovely ladies... one that I've hardly even seen before. Turns out she has an awesome sense of humor. Luckily, she's my neighbor so I can start seeing her more often! Woot!

PS- Everyone is fine, it was more funny than anything.

1 comment:

  1. haha! this was so good! i about died when i walked in the hall, coming back late once again. I was thinking that most people would be in bed, but no!! everyone was up and it was freezing and Wendy and Abby were bundled up in tons of blankes with a shattered window waiting to be attended to. WOW i love Malone!

    ReplyDelete