Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bonding With Miss Bonicky

So there's this totally rad girl that I'm friends with... her name is Elle Bonicky and today we did some marathon epic bonding. We were both working on our prayer journals for our prayer person from our Mountain Dew Thursday Bible Study and we talked and talked about sooooooo many things it was unreal. I mean, our brainstorming, web-surfing, cutting, coloring, journal time was so awesome! I'm really glad that we got to know each other better and that we both made a ton of progress on our prayer journals. I'm very thankful for her right now, haha especially after how I was feeling this afternoon as you can tell from the previous post. I LOVE YOU, ELLE!



Fave of the day: The genius work of Flight of the Conchords, "Most Beautiful Girl In the Room". So good.

1 comment:

  1. :) and i love that i come back at 4 in the morning and elle is still in our room. :)

    ReplyDelete