Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'll Take This with a Grain of Sand

Yes, sand, not salt. Wednesday in astronomy lab, we counted grains of sand for some reason or another... I really just don't know. It was the second worst lab after the one where we colored a pixelated picture of a calico cat. Yeah. Now, even though the lab was ridiculous, it provided some valuable bonding time with members of my class to whom I seldom talk. This may sound lame, but I really do treasure opportunities like that. Building relationships, getting to know people, and bonding over common ground are some of my favorite things ever. I simply love fellowshipping and that lab gave me a great opportunity to do that... even if it was pointless for my education.


The song "She's So High" by Tal Bachman has been stuck in my head for the past few days... Enjoy it! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment