Sunday, February 1, 2009

Just One of Those Days

Hmmmm, today was one of those days where I ate and ate and ate even though I wasn't hungry. I could blame the Super Bowl, but that would be unfair since the bulk of my eating has occurred before the actual game. My stomach hurts. How sucky.

I hate writing speeches. I have to give a stinkin' speech tomorrow and I haven't written it yet. Booo communications. How sucky.

My brother's friend Dan is staying at my house again. I flipping love Dan. He's so funny and laid back. Spending time with him and my brother is so much fun and I got to do that forever this weekend. I always miss my brother so much when I get back to school. I mean, typically I enjoy being at school more than being home, but I really miss my brother and Dan. How sucky.

Heartland won it's homecoming game by a landslide. How GLORIOUS!

Some of my best friends from Malone came to my house this weekend!! =] How wonderful!

I have nothing really to blog about right now... OH! We discovered that the movie Out Cold is pretty much an updated version of Casablanca. That was a weird discovery.


Alrighty... today's favorite video is going to be a hilarious video of an absolutely precious little girl.

1 comment:

  1. I'd watch your videos but I have no speakers...someone unplugged them and it would take a lot of time and energy to figure out how to plug them back in....maybe later.
    Did my cuz play in the game? I wish I could have been there. I like Casablanca....the first time I watched it I thought it was stupid, but for some reason I watched it again and now I really like it. I've never heard of Out Cold tho....

    ReplyDelete