Monday, February 16, 2009

Chicken Strips with a Side of Blueberry Pancakes

Friday nights here at Malone are IHOP nights... coincidentally so are Saturday nights, but the following story happened on a Friday. Kelly, Amanda, Seth, Paul Traxler, and I were at our friendly neighborhood IHOP on Friday and something magical happened. I was facing a massive dilemma... I couldn't decide between my two favorite menu items: blueberry pancakes (oh baby) and chicken strips (a classic!). Our waitress, Audra, made "THE" Suggestion...

"How about you get the chicken strips and I substitute the french fries for blueberry pancakes?"
"WHAT?! You can DO that?!"
"Sure, I can switch out a potato for batter any day!"

I love you Audra... Anyway, I OF COURSE took her up on that deal and there was only like a 30 cent difference in price. It was probably the best meal I've ever had at a restaurant. =] Mmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment