Monday, February 16, 2009

The Kid From Lit

Today Katie, Elyson, and I walked over to Lit in Society like we do every Monday and Wenesday, and we yelled at John Dolence and Caleb on the way to the Strand building just like we do every Monday and Wednesday, and we went in the same exact door that we enter the building through every single Monday and Wednesday, but alas! UNLIKE every other Monday and Wednesday, the mysterious cute kid was standing just inside the door in the half-hallway outside of the classroom.

Elyson decided that it would behoove her to just go on into the classroom anyway. (who knows why the kid was standing out there...) As chance would have it, the cute kid was standing outside the room for a reason: there were some residual students in the room from the class before. We were cracking up at Elyson's barging in and this sparked a bit of dialogue with the cute kid! YAY! Guess what?! He has really pretty eyes! I could never tell that from the side view that I always have, but today I discovered that his eyes are a gorgeous blue. Hoorah!

Okay, I am excited that we finally talked, but I don't want anyone out there to think that I'm like, legit in like with this kid... (btw, his name's Mike.) I mean, I know absolutely nothing about him. Katie and I have this joke that he's probably a junior in high school doing post secondary stuff because his PHIZ info is scanty to say the least. =/ It really doesn't bug me though. It's fun to joke about and talk to Magical Michelle about. Oh man, I love that girl...

No favorites today obviously. I'm in a funk. It deals with my Celebration post... I'm being attacked again, pretty much. Boo that.

1 comment:

  1. this was such a breakthrough...you finally got to talk to him!!

    ReplyDelete