Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Frustrations

I forgot to include yesterday the story of how I slipped on the ice on my way to work. Oh man, it was so funny! There was simply no way to avoid it though... I mean, there are random HUGE patches of ice covering the ground here at Malone. I saw like 3 people biff it yesterday, and a ton that slipped without falling, so I'm not the only tard with traction problems. I dunno, it's just a tad frustrating when there is all this dry ground and then all of a sudden a huge, unpassable expanse of ice and snow. Who does that?! Who PUT THAT THERE?!

Today I was sitting in history class and we were talking about slave export routes when Dr. J thought it would be beneficial if we saw the routes on one of the big rolly maps at the side of the classroom... let me just say, that was a terrible idea. I've always hated those rolly maps; they only cause heartache and trouble for everyone! The map we were supposed to be looking at was falling off because the top map that Dr. J had rolled was coming all undone and whatnot. Ugh. Those oversized maps are irritating.

Somethign else that irks me about college is that none of my professors thus far have taken time to erase the white board completely when they are done using it. I mean, come on, the little marks stay up there and drive me absolutely insane. You can't even tell me that they don't bug you too...

1 comment: