Saturday, February 14, 2009

Forgotten Favorites

I forgot how much I love some things... Old school FM Static, A Goofy Movie and the songs from it, the song "Breakfast at Tiffany's", and of course Jon Lajoie. How can we forget these things?

"Stand Out" from A Goofy Movie (This is the full version, I posted a movie clip on my facebook)
"Breakfast at Tiffany's" by Deep Blue Something
"Definitely Maybe"
"Something to Believe In"
"The Notion"
"Hold Me Twice"
"Three Days Later" (All of these from FM Static's first CD "What Are You Waiting For")
"Show Me Your Genitals"
"Pedophile Beards"
"Bootlegs and B-Sides" (All by Jon Lajoie, PS-don't watch 'em if you are offended easily =/)

1 comment:

  1. I love those things too! remember listening to fm static in my volswagon Jetta! and sitting in your room and me saying "what the heck is this song from the goofy movie?" and when I was watching the sunset in Virginia a cheesy wedding band played "breakfast at tifany's" and i thought of you, then they played "send me on my way" and iI thought of you more and.... wow Jon lajoie. i dont have anything to say except. ew, but a bit funny

    ReplyDelete