Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Mitchell Davis Blog

Don't get excited, Kelly, this is only titled "Mitchell Davis" because I think I have the same disorder that he does... He always says that he thinks of like thousands of ideas for videos and doesn't write them down and then totally blanks out when it comes time to actually make his videos. I have that but only the blog version.

I can say what it was that I wanted to blog about, but I have no actual substance to back up the topics:
-The cute kid from lit... mhmm. ;-)
-I am in love with doodling
-Intramural basketball has been so much fun to watch even though none of my boys have won yet
-Valentine's Day... 'nuff said. ugh.
-Overly-emotional again, go figure
-I'm depressed that Davis Tennant is leaving Dr. Who =/
-Broke the library (haha okay there is actually a really dumb story behind this one)

I don't know guys, I think I just need some time before I can start good stories again. Sorry for my lackluster blog-formance.

Today's faves: "Meezy" and "North to Alaska" by Mitchell Davis. So good. (Heck, I did use him for the title and I am a tad in love with him...)

No comments:

Post a Comment