Thursday, February 5, 2009

Little Sibs

This weekend at Malone is Little Sibs weekend, right? For those who are bad with context clues, you bring your little sibs out here to sleep over and there are all these organized activities and other shenanigans and whatnot and it sounds like it'll be so much fun... WELL, I am blessed to have a wonderful older brother, but there are no little siblings to my name. Originally I had planned on having my birthday buddy (3 years younger exactly)/ adopted little sis come out here. We have been so stoked about this for like a year, but as it turns out, my baller of a "little sis" is coaching Heartland's Cub Club basketball team on Saturday and can't come out. GAAAAAAY! Man, I'm super bummed. Oh well, life goes on right?

Favorite: This is pretty mush THE most BA fan made trailor I have ever seen for a movie. The trailor is for 300 and is set to the song "Game On" by Disciple. It makes me want to punch someone square in the face when I watch it... or go watch 300. Either one, really.

1 comment:

  1. Such a good movie!!! I'm so glad we watched it that night, cuz I might not have if you hadn't told me how amazing it was :-)

    ReplyDelete